Mar 21, 2011

Praise the Lord for Spring!

It is finally Spring!

Praise God! it is 78 degrees out right now! Yesterday I played ultimate Frisbee in my bear feet, no I'm sorry I played in bare feet, which for those who know me is totally out of my comfort zone cuz I hate not wearing shoes, or socks! But it was so freeing and I had a blast! and it was good to exercise!

First of all I want to thank you so much for your prayers and support! The Lord has recently given me a job that I love even without me searching for one! during the first semester He told me not to get one (so glad I didnt') and then I felt from the Lord just to wait concerning a job this semester and He is so Legit! my job is working in the parking lot department at IHOP which what we basically do is direct traffic in the parking lots during weekends and events!

A friend of mine recently told me of a Psalm that was really rocking him so I thought I would check it out. OH MY GOODNESS! Psalm 37 is so full of the inheritance we have as believers in the Lord! I would totally encourage anyone who is hungry for the Lord to eat this passage, to just dialogue with the Lord when you read it! read and re-read this passage, when you get to a phrase that blows your mind, repeat that one and say it to the Lord you know like "those who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth." SMACK! or whatever hits you like a rock to the gut. The thing about the word of the Lord is that it isn't just a cool phrase that helps us out when we're down, it does that, but the living Word of God is so powerful that when you truly believe that "the mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, and his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide" then you will begin to proclaim it which is defeating strongholds of the enemy because what did Jesus do in the wilderness? He said "it is written" speaking the Word of God to defeat the enemy! all in all if we want to see breakthrough in our lives we need to begin to speak the Word of God with faith believing that it will come to pass, because it will.

for your ease of axcess I am going to upload this chapter and other chapters that will in due season be hitting me! and I encourage you to let me know what the Lord is speaking to you guys; I love to hear testimonies of the Majesty and faithfulness of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Well thank you for reading you guys! I love y'all please keep me in your prayers and I will be praying for y'all! alight! BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment