Oct 22, 2010

Friday

Thank you all so much for your prayers!
Soon we (The students at IHOPU) will be going on our trip to California and to before we embark we are joining many college students across California in a 21 day Daniel fast. We will begin fasting on Oct. 24th, and will end Nov. 13th right at the end of the California trip. I would really appreciate prayer in that area because, frankly I'm not so great when it comes to fasting; who on their own is? I would love it if you could pray for grace from the Lord for me to fast. I don't know why I titled this post 'Friday', except the fact that it is Friday today. I need to be going to bed right now. I'm so tired. OK, that's really all I have to say I think. oh and I would love for anyone to post comments or whatever, anyone can do that. I think I want to start posting some of my sermons on here. I have been meditating on this one verse

Psalm 27:4. "One thing that I desire, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. To gaze upon the beauty of the Lord, and seek (inquire of) Him in His temple".

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading about you Joel! I love you and am excited to see the man of God that you are and are becoming as you continue to work out your salvation, may you know the height and depth, length and width of His amazing love in Christ Jesus our Lord! Love, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete