Oct 18, 2010

Support Letter

God is stirring the students at the International House of Prayer University (IHOPU), and I have an opportunity to be a part of history in the making. In November, I will be joining hundreds of other IHOPU students in a missions-strike called the Blitz!  that will target the heart of Southern California.

I was excited to attend IHOPU this fall, and I was full of expectation of what God would do in my life. Beginning in November last year, God has been pouring out his Spirit on the students of IHOPU in an unusual way. In fact, IHOPU has been having Awakening services most nights of the week for the last 10 months; hundreds of people have been healed physically, and hundreds more have been delivered of emotional bondages like depression and suicide. Not only that, but since all of the Awakening meetings have been streamed live via the internet, people have been touched all around the world.

Last Spring, IHOPU students descended the college campuses of Boston. They wanted to see the same manifestations of God’s power break out amongst college students at Harvard, and Boston University (and others) as we had seen at IHOPU.  God met them with power and they saw salvations won for Christ, as well as healings and deliverance power breaking out.

Now, we have set our sights on Southern California. In November, IHOPU students will descend on Los Angeles, Pasadena, Laguna Hills, San Diego, and other locations in the SoCal region. I will be preaching the gospel to the lost, praying for the sick, leading prayer meetings in local churches, and strengthening college students at local Universities. On November 11th, I will join thousands of college-aged young adults at the FIGHT!, a call to mobilize the next generation of missionaries who will finish the commissions to take the Gospel to every nation, tribe, and tongue.

This missions-strike isn’t covered by my tuition, and I’ve got to raise the monies needed to get to SoCal. I would like to ask you to pray about partnering with me financially to help me get to California. I’ll be in contact with you soon. 


If the Lord so leads you to partner with Him and His movement on Southern California then please e-mail me at: 

 or call me at 832-492-5570
Thank you! God Bless! 


Eric Joel Friedrich

No comments:

Post a Comment