Aug 3, 2010

Maybe found a House!

Hey!

I just got off the phone with a guy named Danny who is the guy who runs this house in ihop! First of all, his was my first choice and I just know that that's the one God wants me to be at! It sounds just like what I need, he kept talking and the more he talked the more I felt it was just perfect for me! I know that God is holding me so close to Him and He will never let me go! I'm His and there is nothing that can separate God's love for me! God is really working things out so very well! He is the best planner out of this world! He gives us all free will and still just knows everything! Awesome! Okay, well I'll talk to you guys later! Thank you so much for your prayers!

Joel

1 comment:

  1. Dude! That rocks! I can't wait to hear how it works out! You better upload pics and stuff. I will be up there to visit before you know it!

    ReplyDelete