Aug 8, 2010

New Friends

Today I met my third roommate, Eric (my first name is also Eric for those who don't know, but I go by Joel) and He is a really cool guy! He is from Iowa, and went to the same church that Francis Frangipane used to pastor at. Tonight we went with me my mom, my dad, Philip, and Michael to go out to eat for dinner. We ate at Jason's Deli and then went to my family's hotel where we swam in the pool! I got in the hot tub because I love hot tubs more than most things like driving in the rain, or a bad hair day. After that we came home and now we are just hanging although I should go to sleep soon. On Tuesday I will start Orientation so please keep me in your prayers, and keep my family in your prayers as they travel back home to Houston. I love you all and I am already missing home =(. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! God bless!

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment